Important Note: Remember to consult a physician prior to beginning a new exercise program!
- Stretch: Doorway Front Deltoid Stretch
- Target Area: Deltoid, Anterior
- Other Areas:
- Pectoralis Major, Sternal
- Pectoralis Major, Clavicular
- Pectoralis Minor
- Trapezius, Lower
- Biceps Brachii
- Stand at end of wall or in doorway facing perpendicular to wall. Position palm on surface of wall slightly lower than shoulder. Bend elbow slightly.
- Turn body away from positioned arm. Hold stretch for 20 seconds. Repeat with opposite arm.
- A stationary bar can also be used instead of a wall.
Used with permission from ExRx.net. For more information and products (books, videos, etc.) regarding Fitness, Stretching and Building Strength, please visit their website today.
TargetShooting Canada - Layout Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes