Important Note: Remember to consult a physician prior to beginning a new exercise program!
- Stretch: Splenius Stretch
- Target Area: Splenius
- Other Areas:
- Trapezius, Upper (Part 1)
- Erector Spinae, Cervicis & Capitis Fibers
- Bow head forward with jaw shut. Depress chin into top of sternum.
- Slightly turn head to one side. Hold stretch for 20 seconds. Repeat to other side.
Used with permission from ExRx.net. For more information and products (books, videos, etc.) regarding Fitness, Stretching and Building Strength, please visit their website today.
TargetShooting Canada - Layout Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes